Friday, May 30, 2008

BOSTOCK AGREES TO SIGN
Tottenham Hotspur FC today announced that the Club has reached agreement with John Bostock to join us.
The 16-year-old midfielder was previously a schoolboy with Crystal Palace, making his First Team debut for the Eagles when he came on as a second-half substitute against Watford in October 2007.
He went on to make a further two starts as well as two appearances as a substitute for the Championship club.
Sporting Director Damien Comolli said: "We are very pleased that John has decided to join us. We know he has the talent but we also know he is only 16 and so we will not rush him. He will have time to develop and will be working within a very talented development squad".
Speaking after signing, John added: "I am definitely ready to make this move and Spurs is the team I wanted to join. I feel this is a club with a great future and this is where I want to be to develop my potential and improve as a player."

No comments: