Monday, June 19, 2006

CORRESPONDENCE
Michael, Katie and James Frost write to our Club
Hi,
Not sure if you can remeber me but I visit your Island most years and always pop in to see Charlie at the club. Unfortunatly last November I had a big operation to remove cancer from my tongue, my friends in Malta phoned me every week to see how I was getting on and of course never stopped asking me to go over.
I promised that as soon as I felt I was on the road to recovery I would come over. That day came during February and of course we had to visit the club and Charlie who looked after me very well indeed. I must say the visit to Malta was a turning point for me and I have not looked back yet although not quite there yet.
Good luck with your celebrations this year and I hope to be over again in August. Kindest Regards Michael, Katie and James Frost

No comments: