Tuesday, June 20, 2006

JASON TAME ENJOYS HIS HOLIDAY IN MALTA
Another Spurs fan writes about his visit to our Island and the Spurs Supporters Club in Valletta

Hello,
My name is Jason...you may remember me as we visited your club in Valletta on Sunday 18th June. I have both the old and the new crests on my lower legs.
My partner and I visited Malta for a one week holiday last week. We attended a wedding on Saturday 17th June, where we were advised to visit the Club by Norman Vella and Francis Portelli.
We returned this afternoon and felt we had to write to thank you for the experience we had at your Club. I have been a huge Spurs fan all my life and had intended to visit the official Malta Spurs Supporters Club on previous visits but never got round to it. We managed it this time. We felt we had to email to thank the staff, especially Nenu, his customers and all involved at the Club for such a lovely experience.
I was very impressed with the memorabilia displayed on the walls and how welcome we felt. You are now high on our list of important places to revisit. We are now back in the UK and if there is anything that we can do to help or support the Maltese Supporters Club, just ask.
Thank you again.

Jason Tame.
_______________________

No comments: